Monday, February 12, 2007

Excitement and Obsession

Here are a few thoughts running through my mind right now:
  • I can't wait to get off the computer (uh...wha!?) and watch my recorded version of Heroes. It seems like every so often I become completely obsessed with a television show...this year's winner is Heroes. I can't get enough of it. I HAVE to watch each episode at least twice before watching the next one. I like watching and seeing if I can figure out the mysteries in the show. Here's a little proof at how *woo hoo* I've been over this show: Last night I was watching last week's episode, since the new one was going to be on tonight, and I had a whole 5 minutes where I froze the screen...trying to figure out Claire's dad's first name! Obsessed?? I think so!!
  • I can't wait for Valentines' Day! I did my shopping today. Usually we get our tax refund around this holiday, so we go all out...it's really fun! I bought Steve a CD that he REALLY wanted, but told him that it was unavailable. He freaked out and went directly to ebay to buy it! PUNK! I can't even have ONE surprise with him!! *pout*
  • I went shopping for the REST of his Valentines' Day presents at a special store. I would put on here exactly what I got him, but it's a little racy....let's just say, that night ought to be very FUN! ;)
  • I need to finish filling out all of my scouting information. I have a form that I need to get all filled out before next week. I just don't wanna do it!!
  • I'm still giggling at my sweet hubby. After I changed everything on my blog, he was reading the bottom...where the comments are and saw "utha luvas." He looked at me and said, "What's a 'ooothah loooovah?'" Thanks to him, I've changed it to "otha luvas."
  • I finally checked my myspace account last night for the first time...probably since last year, and found 2 friend requests...one from my cousin, and the other from my younger brother. Why am I scared to say he's okay to be my friend?? Maybe because his page is exceptionally FREAKY!?
  • My little town is not as safe as I had hoped. Last night there was a shooting at one of our Walmarts. How could this happen?? The really scary thing, the shooter is STILL on the loose!! I guess it's another reason to NOT shop at Walmart...especially on Sundays!
  • I'm in heaven!! Nick at Nite is showing reruns of one of my all time favorite sitcoms....Growing Pains. Mike STILL makes me swoon....Ben does too, but didn't he recently come out of the closet? *sigh*
  • Why is my chin super hot?? Nothing else feels this warm...Weird...
  • WHY can't Blogger offer more choices of fonts?? I LOVE the new look to my blog, except for my title. I chose what I thought looked best from what they offered, but I would love, love, LOVE a pretty flowy script. Yeah, I'm weird, but I just like changing things up every so often!
  • Do you pronounce the word "often" as off-en or oft-en? Hmmm.....

9 comments:

Melzie said...

*grin* I love the colors- so bright and cheery! Also-- make a banner and use one of your own fonts! :) Taxes... we have everything now- just need to actually do them. Blech.

Rachelle said...

I say oft-en. Your random thoughts make me laugh!

Suzanne said...

There was a shooting in Utah last night too. I blogged about it on my page. Such a scary world we live in...

I'd like to think that I say of-ten, but if I'm speaking quickly, it's probably of-fen. I love your new blog look! :)

Mall Worker said...

I read about that shooting. Thats just horrible! I've been watching Hero's with Boo's daddy, its a good show. I'm defenatly hooked!

CareBearMommy said...

Maybe it's because of my Blogger address, but I liked the look of "utha luvas" better than "otha luvas". Now, when I see "otha," I want to sah "ah-tha". Your hubby cracks me up.

Speaking of your hubby, I hope you have a FUN Valentine's Day (and night) with him. I expect to hear details in a future blog post, but only those appropriate enough for all the world to see. :)

I loved your random thoughts. BTW, I'm gonna watch Heroes today. Can't wait!

Mama D said...

Like the new look!

Anne/kq said...

"Often", to me, is more like "off-ten."

We are also getting our tax refund sometime soonish, yay!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so crazy...and random! I am not sure why your chin was hot. I agree that a flowy script would be more fun, and I don't know why blogger doesn't offer any. The shooting at Walmart doesn't really surprise me...When I worked there I got to be all too familiar with The kind of people who shop there on Sundays. I hope that doesn't sound racist or mean...it is a sad but true part of our lives here.
I am pretty sure that I DON"T want to know what you bought for Valentines day...I am positive that I kno the "specialty" store that you went to...yea...please NEVER EVER tell me what you bought there!
I have never personally watched Heroes...I don't get reception on the channel it shows on...but I know all to well the obsession that some shows can gennerate!

The Estrogen Files said...

We must live in the same town in Idaho since that Wal-Mart thing happened just 3 miles from my house! So scary, isn't it?!