Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Heat Wave

We're having a heat wave in my apartment. All last night I tossed and turned because I couldn't sleep underneath my blankets. SO annoying!
Anyway, once I got up for the day I turned the thermostat off. (Or so I thought.) Then I opened up my windows to get a breeze going through my house. It helped...a little.
Then after dinner I was extremely hot. So I came upstairs, opened up the windows and began to overheat.
Steve just came up to inform me that the resaon the house is so hot is because the thermostat was kicked up to over 90 degrees! We argued over what I thought I had done...because I could have SWORN I made sure it was turned below 50 (aka OFF.) Cam just sat quietly watching us. (Yes, we're bad parents...arguing in front of the child....) Cam admitted that HE was the one who turned the thermostat up. And he thought he was being SO helpful! Would you get mad at him?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

LOL! Did you think that Summer had come early to Idaho? Did you think you were having hot flashes at an extremely young age? J.K.!

At least Cam admitted to it. I wouldn't get mad at him the first time because he probably didn't know better. Now if he does it again...now that's a different story.

Melzie said...

Well.. at least you know you are going thru early menopause. ;) hehehe