Monday, December 11, 2006

Drool, Suck, Spit....

I'm recovering right now from having a couple of teeth extracted. So I can now sing that song, "All I want for Christmas is my two (back) teeth!" I've actually been DYING from the pain caused by these teeth for over a year now. I have been waking up in the middle of the night to pop a few pills to ease my pain. There have been a few times where I've just broken down in TEARS with the overwhelming pain. I even tried to pull them myself one day last month with no luck. Hopefully with the removal of these pesky teeth I'll be a happier me! For now I'm a bit numb and swollen. So cute, I assure you! :) Now for the winners of my little contest...mattsmom and her husband, ESD. This is another couple that I know in REAL life, so it's kinda cool that they won. If only I could share her blog...It's so much fun, and SHE'S the whole reason I have THIS blog! But they were correct, the answers were: Up on the Rooftop, Away in a Manger, and Go Tell it on the Mountain. When we played this game at my parents' Christmas party my Grandma Sue had to help me with "Go Tell it on the Mountain," because I had NO idea!
The rules to my funny little game are: you have to figure out the mixed up titles to Christmas songs and if you're the first correct guesser I'll post your name and a link (if you want...mattsmom is one I KNOW doesn't like me to linky up hers, hence, why she's NOT linked up) to your blog. Good luck!
Song #1:
That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city
Song #2:
Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels
Song #3:
Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm back in the game! :)

1. O Little Town of Bethlehem
2. I saw 3 ships come sailing in
3. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing.

Suzanne said...

P.S. I hope your mouth will be feeling better soon! I remember having my wisdom teeth pulled and the gums were tender for days.

Mel said...

I hope you start feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Glad those painful teeth are gone! Here's hoping for quick healing!
I was going to guess on the songs, but Suzanne got them all right!

Mama D said...

Hope you are happy to be rid of them and you are feeling better soon!!