Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Giving Thanks

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share a list of things I'm grateful for:
My husband
My son
My extended family
My home
A working car
Clocks
Toilets
Toilet paper
Feminine products
Computers
Internet
Medical advancements
The Gospel
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
The priesthood
My Savior
My Heavenly Father
My testimony
The scriptures
Vacations
Mountains
Flowers
Smiles
Good Friends
Memories
Health
Music
Warm Blankets
Hope
After writing straight, I've come to a halt. My brain just doesn't want to think any further. But I am grateful for this time of year, and all of my many friends I've made through out this last year. What are you grateful for? Make a list, and share it with your family!
Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Mama D said...

Very nice. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

enjoyed reading your blog - happy Thanksgiving! :)

Sketchy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh and I'm assuming that list isn't in any particular order, lol...family at the top I get, but toilet paper before Christ? ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was completely wonderful. :)