Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ask and Ye Shall Receive...

I realize that I should have posted these pictures when I posted my whole anniversary story, but I forgot to scan the pictures, so here they are...a few days late! Hope you enjoy them! :) (Gosh, we were REALLY young!)
This is us in front of the "knotty tree" in the bridal garden at the temple. Since then this tree has been cut down, so we're really grateful for these few pictures we have in front of it...it was SO pretty!
A couple of pictures of the beaming bride and groom on the temple grounds.
This is the cute groom! Look at him! I'm so glad he's mine! :) (Please ignore the crookedness of the picture...I can't seem to scan very well!)
And this is the blushing bride. The wind was SO bad that it not only blew my hair all over the place, but it blew my dress and veil all over too! But look at the bushes behind us! It was SO pretty!
All in all it was a memorable day that I love to think back on! Our anniversary this year was fun too. Steve had play practice that night, so I stayed home watching tv. Around 10:00 there was a soft knock on my door. I kind of freaked out, thinking it was the lady that I babysit for or that it was my visiting teaching partner wanting to talk. I quickly answered the door, and what I saw made my jaw drop to the floor. Steve had gone out and bought me a dozen yellow roses. I wasn't expecting it and he knew it! It was a good surprise! Every once in a while I still catch him giggling over the face I made when I answered the door! He got me good! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love wedding pictures! You guys look really cute.

Mall Worker said...

Way to go Steve! Your wedding pictures are just lovely!

Mama D said...

Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for posting them.

Amanda said...

What beautiful pictures! And what a sweet husband for bringing your roses. Thanks for sharing.

Lana said...

nice pictures!!! thanks for sharing!