Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Hero


My husband is my life saver!! Normally my Thursdays are crazy and I'm way frazzled by the end...today I'm calm and relaxed...thanks to Steve!
He pushed back his work schedule today so he could walk Cameron to and from school! Then once he came back he was in the trenches with me...holding fussy babies, cooing with them, and helping me out BIG TIME!!
On days like today, I am SO grateful that he is in my life! (I know...I should be grateful EVERY day!) Thank you, Steve! You're my hero! :)

6 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

How nice of him. Maybe, just MAYBE he will now appreciate and understand what you have to go through on some days (or maybe he already did). ANYway, that is totally awesome that he reworked his schedule so he could stay and help you out. That's what hubbies are for! I'm glad your day went better today.

CareBearMommy said...

BTW... I don't know if I've told you this before, but that's a cute pic of you and Steve.

Mall Worker said...

Way to go Steve!!

Melzie said...

Aww.. :) That is such a super duper sweet photo!! :) And a super sweet hubby too!

Amanda said...

What a wonderful hubby you have. I am sure you had a nice day together. Love the picture too. You guys are cute!

Rachelle said...

What a great man! And cute pic!