Friday, June 09, 2006

Zoo Time Fun


I'm trying something new! I'm so excited for it too...since blogger is being such a pain about any of my pictures. I want to show you my fun times with Cam from yesterday. (And show you how funny that one particular gibbon was!)
I have one more complaint (besides blogger, I swear...it's my last one....really....) I downloaded a free trial of a game that I have become hooked on. I was hoping to get to play it later on in the day, so I went downstairs to do my normal daily chores. That afternoon I went upstairs to get into my game and wouldn't you know it...my husband had found that same game and had played it soooooo much that he used up my free trial. Now I can't play it! I'm so upset about it. I just hope that he will now understand and excuse me if I'm online playing it, since I can't play it offline without putting up $20!! What a punk!
I still hope to get some help with my problem that I'm having with L. I have found that I'm avoiding her, just because I can't think of an appropriate way to tell her I feel like I'm being used. Please help me with this problem...if you can!
This gibbon really liked the people who would watch him. He came up to the glass and pressed himself into it, I think he was hoping to be pet. Cam even asked if we could take him home with us.
Cam and me with zebra butts!
And a special thanks to Stephanie...for the whole Blogger dodging trick! Now instead of 4 stinkin' posts for today...I have managed to shrink it back into ONE!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

1 comment:

Millie said...

What a cute kid. :)