Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I think I'm learning!

Okay, so since I last wrote about my break-down with Cam and the little girl we babysit I've realized what a whiny-bum I was. Monday was definitely bad, but today was SO much better! I tried to remember that I can control my anger and annoyance and I felt much more in control. The only upsetting thing was the little girl got sick and Cam kinda freaked out, but it was all good. She went home with her dad and now HE has to deal with it!
Hey guys, thanks for responding so well to my pics. Like I said, I was just goofing off with the picture thingy and that was the way it ended up. I will try to add more pictures later...I just haven't got very many on our camera. I'm still waiting for a good hair day to take my own pic to post! Keep riding along! It should be fun!

2 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

I hope the little girl is feeling better today. It's always difficult to see a sick child, especially when they're so little and there's nothing you can do to make them feel better except love 'em. I'm glad that, other than her being sick, things went better for you today.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I luv yer profile pic. You are one hot mama!