Friday, March 10, 2006

I have a Funny boy!


I love my son...he's so cute...but he thinks that smiling for the camera means pulling his face into strange positions. It's a bad habit I'm trying to fix! We'll see. These were taken at my Grandma's house...it was an impromptu family gathering, my uncle was in town from California...we always have fun!
He makes me laugh. For those of you who don't know me very well, Cameron looks nothing like me! He is all his father's son. People who see him and don't know my husband comment on how much he looks like him. There was one time when Steve took him to ShopKo and the lady who was there told him that he couldn't have gotten any closer if he had tried! I just hope that I someday can have a child that looks like me....at least somewhat! That is if I can ever get pregnant again!

2 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Silly boy! Hey, where are his glasses?!

Dawnyel said...

Just for an explaination, for what my friend asked about...these pics were pre-glasses. He didn't get his glasses until August...and these were taken in July.