Sunday, September 18, 2011

Preparing to be a Missionary

This week was my turn for Sharing Time again. I was grateful. I actually ended up switching with the other councilor, because she was leaving town....and I had NO idea what I could do for next week.
Anyway, this week's lesson was about how we can prepare NOW to be a missionary. It helped a TON that we had a missionary speak and the high councilman spoke about missionaries. I took my lesson from this site. I did all the same things, except I didn't read ALL of their explanations. The kids loved it and educated me a bit as well. (*giggle*) Did you know that frying pans are to kill people with?? ;) Thanks, Tangled.
Anyway, I think it went well....and it was fun too. Now to unpack and put things back where they belong....that's MY problem though. ;)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Thanks for sharing this. I totally pinned it! ; )