Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Old Pictures

I LOVE looking through old pictures and laughing and remembering. They're so much fun.
Right now I'm in the middle of a huge project though: making a family picture book. Last night I got a CD with over 400 pictures on it, and none were cropped properly. I'm in the midst of cropping them right now. It's SO fun to see these pictures and wonder about what was going on in them. It's so true that every picture is worth a thousand words, but sometimes I wish I knew more of the story.
Just for fun, here's a few of the fun pictures I'm looking at:
What a huge, but FUN project!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh, my goodness!!! Those are CLASSICS!!!!! LOVE THEM!

Jewelle said...

Wow that is a HUGE project! You are so lucky to have them on CD. My grandparents photos are still in a box at my grandma's house.