Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful November

Cars/Vehicles
I'm grateful for this day and age when we have cars to take us places. I was doing errands on Saturday (fun ones, not the boring ones) and I filled my van with gas and reset the miles. By the time I got home, after my 4 hour break, I had logged 20 miles. If we didn't have cars and I would have had to walk that, I don't know if I would have made it; not to mention dragging two little, cranky, boys around.
On days like yesterday, when it snowed several inches, I'm grateful for cars more than usual. I'm glad that I can climb into the car OUT of the cold and that I will get to my destination in relative warmth.
I'm also grateful that in my family we have two vehicles to get us places. When Steve and I were first married we didn't even HAVE a car, now we have two, and we don't have to rearrange our schedules to get the other to the places they need to go. It's SO SO SO nice to have more than one car in our house.
I'm grateful for cars because they make our lives SO much easier and more comfortable. We truly are BLESSED!

No comments: