Monday, November 09, 2009

Thankful November

Good Music
I DID have to specify that it's good music I'm thankful for and not just music. (My old neighbors have turned me off to *all* kinds of music.....)
Yesterday was our ward's Primary program, and I was asked to sing one of the songs with Steve. It turned out pretty nice (I think...) and the kids did a FABULOUS job. They knew those songs SO well, and they sounded like a little choir of angels.
I have such a love for the beautiful church music (especially the Primary songs). I know there are some who don't think we celebrate enough with our music, but to me, it's the most BEAUTIFUL kind of music, and it brings the Spirit.
I also love and am grateful to those who write music that uplifts and makes people happy. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a crabby mood, and hear a happy song and my mood will change.
I am so grateful for music, especially the kind that brings happiness and the Spirit.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Thank you (and Steve) so much for singing. It did turn out beautiful!