Monday, September 08, 2008

Um....

Well, new happenings: I'm going to be watching a child for a friend. Hoping this time it goes better than the other times I've done this.
I'm actually quite hopeful. I visit teach his mom and he's one of Cam's BESTEST friends in the whole wide world. He'll only be at my house after school, and he and Cam can play (if Cam learns to share...) Am I setting myself up for some more doormat behavior? (OH, and I haven't even told Steve that I've agreed to it yet...)
Stay tuned.

6 comments:

KAT said...

Good luck.

Kim said...

I hope this time it works out too! Hopefully Steve won't care, but if he does just remind him that he's doing yet another play and it will help Cam socially.

Mattsmom said...

Good for you. Hopefully this will alleviate some of the financial/car payment issues we chatted about earlier! YAY that it is a friend for Cam! I really hope it goes well!

Anonymous said...

good luck and be firm so you don't turn into a door mat

Anne/kq said...

Good luck! Have a signed contract before you start, and stick to it.

Melzie said...

This time, remember- should things not work out, make your stand, and stick up for yourself! I hope it all goes well though.