Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Can I be Done Yet?

Okay, so I've still got about 6 weeks until this baby is fully-cooked, but I'm wondering, can I be done now?
My bladder is a bouncing bag for this little boy, and I end up waking up 5-6 times a night, JUST TO PEE!! It's getting super annoying!
He's also REALLY low, which causes me all sorts of pains which, apparently, makes Cam amused. ("Mama, you walk funny!") Yeah, I waddle and my back hurts BAD!!
I've got pretty much EVERYTHING I need (or thought I needed) for this baby. I've had dream after dream about this child, and I'm SUPER anxious to meet him.
We even pre-registered at the hospital today.
I want to be done, but I guess I also want a healthy, fully-cooked baby! *sigh* Six weeks isn't THAT long, right!?

2 comments:

Mattsmom said...

Six weeks is nothin' girl! You can do it! It is WAY too early to meet that kid!

Pregnancy sucks royally...but remember that it is so worth it. In six weeks when you get to hold the little twerp you will be a changed woman!

Deanna said...

I agree with Matt's mom - keep that baby a cookin'!

Are you having sciatic nerve issues? Because I can totally relate - that nerve pressure is a killer, especially when your legs buckle out from under you! I hope you get to feeling a bit better - might be a few weeks, though! YOU CAN DO IT!!! (BTY - You are looking great!)