Saturday, February 02, 2008

Movement

This pregnancy has brought me many exciting things. The thought of another baby is SO exciting to me. I'm sure if I had been able to concieve when I wanted to, things wouldn't necessarily be the same....but because of this wait, I've learned to cherish EVERYTHING this child has brought.
Last night was one of the things I've been looking forward to for a LONG time. For 4 weeks now I've been able to quietly enjoy the fluttery movements of my baby (sometimes they're not so "fluttery...") and last night, I was able to feel the baby pushing through my belly....with my hand!! Outside movement has been something I've waited for, and last night, Steve got to enjoy the little movements, and this morning Cam got to feel his sibling kicking his hand (probably the only time it will have the upper hand over him!)
I love this, and just HAD to share!!

2 comments:

Anne/kq said...

Aww, that is so sweet!

Sketchy said...

I know just what you mean about cherishing everything. So sweet.