Sunday, September 09, 2007

My Son is Taking Over my Life.....

Things are FINALLY falling into place....I've gotten back the okay for Cameron's medical things, and now we're off and running with setting up his appointments. I tried to schedule something with U of U Genetics early on Friday, but the lady in charge of setting up appointments didn't return my call until after 6:00 pm!! So, coordinating appointments will be my goal for tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers that I can get everything scheduled for the same day or the day after his genetics check-up. I have yet to call the eye doctor and radiology. I'll also have to call Dr. S's, Cam's geneticist, assistant. Then I'll have to call my service coordinator and let HER know what's going on.....yeah, the joys of being the ONE in charge!! *sigh*
On a happy note, Cam is THRILLED to learn that his top front teeth are BOTH loose. The boy was completely terrified when I told him that they would fall out. (Since he was three, he's only had the DENTIST pull his teeth, so he hasn't known that it was "normal" for them to fall out on their own...) He's constantly in my face asking, "Mom, can you pull them out now!?" He's so cute!!
And on a slightly unrelated, but maybe it's VERY related, topic I've decided to make a few goals to make my life more spiritual than it has been. I had quite a personal epiphany today in church about things that I SHOULD be doing, but I'm not. My goal is to do better in preparing my son spiritually, and not leaving it ALL for his church teachers!

2 comments:

Sketchy said...

LOL, I love your title! Yeah, isn't it the truth.

Good luck with this new round of appointments. Such an ordeal.

Mall Worker said...

2 loose teeth? Thats a pretty big deal!

I hope the appointments go well.