Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Days

Someone asked me today what I do with my TIME, and I felt guilty when I told her, but I have to realize, everyone has a time and a season. On days when I don't have to babysit, I *try* to do some house chores (laundry, vacuuming, dishes....) but in reality, I sit around and watch TV. Granted, I don't watch much, but it's enough that I'm getting tired of the same old stuff.
I actually took a nap today, but it didn't last very long, because my phone is ringing off the hook with ANNOYING sales people. Whatever happened to the "do not call" list!? I miss those times when my phone rang with an actual person, and not a recording!!
I saw my doctor a few weeks ago, and he asked me to walk daily. I told him I would, but I have NO motivation to do it. I need some friends to motivate me, but sadly, with the price of gas, and my fear of my neighbors, I am alone.
I get very excited when I can leave my house to hang out with my mom. I LOVE my mom, she and I can talk about anything and everything (and often we do...)
I've been very depressed lately, but things are looking up. I'm not upset with Steve anymore (yeah, that was a drama....) and Cameron has his doctors' appointments set up. Peace is filling my heart, but I feel guilty for not being more productive.

5 comments:

Sketchy said...

Hugs Sweetie. We all have those moments. And you have a lot to deal with and keep such a positive outlook most of the time.

Sometimes you just have to force yourself -- at least I do. If I wait for when I'm inspired to take care of myself or things it never happens. It's when I've been doing it for awhile that I feel the motivation to keep going.

Hope you are feeling the love soon.

nikko said...

((hugs!))

I heard that the do not call list expires after 5 years and you have to re-sign-up.

Hang in there! Glad you're feeling happy and peaceful again.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, I've been out of town and have been doing my blog catching up. What appts. for Cam are you talking about? Are these just his annual checkups? I hear ya about the no motivation to walk thing. It's so hard to get yourself out of a slump! Good luck to you! I'd say I'd be your walking partner, but I know I wouldn't be a very good one. :(

Dawnyel said...

Elena, it's Cam's annual genetics doctor appointments...I guess I never really said what I was doing! LOL Thanks for letting me know I'm not filling in ALL the details!!

CareBearMommy said...

If I didn't live so dang far away from you, I'd go walking with you in a heartbeat! I miss you. :(

Thats good to hear that all of Cam's appointments are set up. I know what a pain in the butt that can be. Good luck with it all.