Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm an IM-aholic....

As I write in here I'm IMing at the same time. I think I have a problem. I like to put myself through torture with my fellow rubbaundiesluva, Carrie. Who, by the way, remembers every embarrassing moment in my life!

Right now we're reminiscing about when my husband first fell in love with me. We met while doing a church musical...we were a part of the heavenly choir. After the musical ended we had a "party." The guys were asked to bring drinks and they ALL brought root beer. One of my good friends saw it and said that she wanted to have a burping contest....so I agreed. (Not knowing at the time that my future hubby was watching me.) There were 3 of us involved in the contest and we were downing the root beer as fast as we could. I drank 10 little Dixie cups in 2 or 3 minutes. He heard me belch and fell for me. He told me later it was because he'd never heard a girl burp like that before. So I won his heart. I lived up the hill from the building and after drinking so fast I was waddling pretty bad. Steve took me and walked with me up the hill. He's such a good guy!

It's nice to have my son in bed so early at night. Then I can chat and not be bothered by him begging to play games on the computer. He gets to play on the computer at school and thinks that all computers have the same games on them. I really should get him some more appropriate games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am an IMaholic!!! In case if you couldn't tell...which I'm sure you could...we have chatted more in the last few weeks than in all of the ~9 years that we have been away from our meeting ground (high school)! I am LOVIN' it! I feel like I am young and have friends I see every day again! It has been a refreshing breeze in this world of dirty diapers and whining toddler that I live in! And...I am really only leaving this comment for you because I ...hmm.....how do I put this...well....I love ya man!
Later
Mattsmom