Tuesday, November 27, 2007

LONG Break...Well, for ME Anyway....

I've been TRYING my hardest to get over my head-cold, and for the MOST part, it's gone. Thanks to some online friends, I discovered pregnancy-friendly drugs to help me sleep. Benedryl is my FRIEND! ;)
Otherwise, I've been hanging out, babysitting, and stressing. The stressing is coming from my brother-in-law's baby shower this Saturday. He's been calling us OFTEN, and I, being dead-brain-preggo-woman, volunteered to help him with games, IF he needed me. Well, guess what, he "needed" me! So I've been dreaming of things that I just KNOW I'm going to forget. See, bil lives an hour away, and since we're not seeing them or my pils (hee hee...."pils") until next year, most likely, we're taking baby gifts, games, Christmas presents, our old Christmas tree/old star, and cooler with us. (Good thing we have a large vehicle...)
The only "new" news from me is that I've discovered that with my head-cold, I wasn't nauseous....AT ALL!!!! I would gladly take head-cold stuffiness over constant nausea ANY DAY!! Unfortunately, now that the head-cold is nearly gone, my nausea is back!! :( And it's WORSE than it was before. (Read as: I've been puking....boo hooo!)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh, that's too bad that you're puking now! I wonder if you weren't nauseated with the head cold because you couldn't smell anything. Interesting! Good luck with the shower and remember to take it easy! :)