Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I'm grateful for SO much, but I'll list some of the highs here!
  • I'm thankful for this little baby who's making my daily life a little more miserable. It's all worth it in the end!!
  • I'm thankful for a healthy, happy, ENERGETIC son. He makes me think sometimes WHY I do it all, but then he also has those moments when he reminds me!
  • I'm thankful for a forgiving, loving husband. There are SO many times when I've deserved a good chewing-out, or smack, but he NEVER does it. He patiently puts up with me, and I love him more and more for his patience....that I someday HOPE to have!
  • I'm thankful for modern conveniences. Honestly, where would YOU be right now without flushing potties, computers, televisions, DVD/VCR players, debit cards, washing machines??? SERIOUSLY, I love all of these things that make my life easier AND happier!
  • I'm thankful for tissues. (Right now I've got a major head-cold, and tissues are my friends!)

Happy Thanksgiving!! :D

2 comments:

Gina said...

Life is grand! I am glad you are feeling happy even though you've got a head cold! Get well soon! Happy Thanksgiving!

Rachau said...

I hope your head cold is better. I am thankful for so much also.
I love your blog. You really rock girl!:)