Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm Feeling MUCH Better, Thanks!

After my ranting this afternoon I've mellowed and feel MUCH better. I went to my mom's house where I could rant some more, and my mom put it all into perspective: "He's acting like he's 14, and you've got a bad attitude!" Can anything else be said!?
I am a little miffed with Blogger right now, I've tried and tried to comment on some of my blog-reads, but for anyone who's switched over to beta, I can't! I've tried and tried, but in the end I've given up.
I'm ready to get back to normal blogging life. *breathe in....breathe out*
As a quick update, Steve's grandpa is recovering from surgery. From what we've heard he's going to be just fine. I can't tell you how relieved I am! I love that man and hope to speak with him again before he dies!
And I will be going to Logan on Saturday. My brother-in-law will be graduating, and we're ALL very excited and proud of him. He's one of those musical guys, and hopes to teach choir. He's been student teaching in Brigham City and seems to love it. I hope he and my sister find a place where they'll be happy! (Probably NOT Idaho, but where ever they go I hope they're happy!) I just told my mom that if I'm this grouchy on Saturday, I won't be going with them. She was happy to hear that! :)
And now we'll return to our regularly scheduled program!
Suzanne is kicking everyone's butt! She's gotten so many of the songs correct that I'm slightly tempted to rename the game "The beat Suzanne, if you can, game!" But I won't! The answers WERE Oh Little Town of Bethlehem, I Saw 3 Ships, and Hark, the Herald Angels Sing. She's a tough one to beat!
The rules to my game: you have to figure out the mixed up titles to these Christmas carols and be the first (yes, before Suzanne!) to correctly guess them and I'll post your name and link and put up my award with your name on it! Good luck!
Song #1:
A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck
Song #2:
As the guardians of little wooly animals protected their charges in the shadows of the the earth
Song #3:
Frozen precipitation commence

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the last one is "Let it snow" but I am retarded on the other song names. Glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

The problem is trying to get in comments before other people do. It's a race to see who gets to post first.

#1 - Jingle Bells
#2 - While Shepherds watch Their Sheep

Rachelle already got #3.

Anonymous said...

I think no. 1 is "Carol of the Bells." And no. 2 is "While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks By Night."

Suzanne said...

You guys beat me to it! Although, I'm not sure I would have gotten these right away! :)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea on the songs! I'm no good at these games :)