Monday, August 13, 2007

Life Goes On.....and On.....and On.....

Things here are moving on.....and going well. This weekend I'm helping my family move my little sister to her new home in Nevada....and I'm NOT really excited about it. If there's ANYTHING that I hate, it's moving! Luckily, she's only got a few things, so it shouldn't be TOO bad, but the drive there should be....um.....fun? It's about 13 hours from here, and 10 from where she lives now.....not a fun prospect! But I love my sister and am willing to help her out!
On the "trying to conceive" front things AREN'T going so well, but when does it EVER go well?? I've been waiting since the end of last month for my prescription stuff to come in the mail, and after a month, it's here....FINALLY! Thanks to my non-med month, I'm on a SUPER long cycle which is killing me!! Poor Steve has to deal with PMS from HELL!! (He's a saint for putting up with my crap....LOVE you, honey!)
Other than that, life goes on. Cameron is THRILLED that school starts back up soon, and my cousins are HATING it....just like normal! I have a few cousins who have told me that they're pregnant, and I'm dealing with that, and trying to be supportive and loving to them! It's hard, but I can do hard things! :)

No comments: