Friday, May 11, 2007

Answers

One Scrappy Gal said...
Am I the ONLY one that thinks it's strange that Cinderella, in her free time, made clothes for mice? I mean seriously... she sat up in her room making clothes for mice and birds. Whenever *I* see one... the LAST thing on my mind is that they could use a parka. I'm usually trying to shoo them away from me! I've come to the conclusion that, after years of being mistreated, she was crazier than a naked rat in a craphouse!
But seriously... my question for today is... if Adam and Eve were the first ones made... did they have bellybuttons?
Scrappy:
You know, I had never thought about Cinderella in that way before! LOL
And about Adam and Eve...I think that they DID have belly buttons, only so they'd match their kids. So that if they DIDN'T have belly buttons, that one day, when little Eve or Adam Jr. were with their mom and dad Adam and Eve wouldn't have to explain everything about them being different! I actually don't really know, but I'm sure of one thing....Adam had to have had one heck of a scar on his chest! ;)
*******************************************
Poison Millie said...
I think Cinderella should have plotted her stepmother's and stepsisters' deaths instead of singing and making clothing for rodents. I mean, she had full access to their food. What's a little rat poison in the oatmeal, more or less? Now THAT would be an interesting Disney movie.
Dawnyel: Were you ever scared of something as a child to the point that you still avoid it today, and if so, what was it?
Millie:
It's a good thing Disney had optimists working for their writing department!
When I was younger I had a fear of the phone. Yes, I know...CRAZY! But what happened was some freaky men had somehow gotten my phone number and called and harassed me. I remember one constantly asked me what my bra size was (I was 10...and weird enough, I did have a bra size at that point in my life.) He would call and say things to me that adults should NEVER say to little kids. That was my first major experience with phones, and it scarred me. Then later on, another guy called me and told me that I was scum of the Earth, and that he wanted to fix me. He was going to take me out and buy me a whole new wardrobe and do all sorts of things for me. I was only 14, and realized quickly that some men were major creeps!
Since then, I've been fearful of talking to someone on the phone who will treat me the way that these creepy men did. Yes, it's mostly irrational, and I DO use the phone, but I have to give myself a pep talk for at least 15-20 minutes before getting up the guts to call someone.
And when I was younger I was the designated spider killer for my grandma and the designated dead mouse gatherer....to this day, BOTH pests give me the chills!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I have "Bra Size 45" in my head. Thanks Dawnyel. ;) That is scary, you're right. Stupid guys and their obsession with breasts!!