Tuesday, November 28, 2006

All Is Well

I don't know what it is! Maybe it's the freezing temperatures. Maybe it's the freak snow storm we got today. Maybe I'm just busy with other things, but I'm NOT neglecting my blog! REALLY!
My weekend was filled with many interesting...lazy days! Then yesterday was crazy busy...back to normal life! Then today I had my cousin's baby to babysit, and driving around town on the slick roads, nearly doing a cookie in the middle of a busy street!
Yes, my life is busy, but it's been fairly normal! And for that, I'm very grateful! Maybe another day I'll actually put down some of the more mundane things going on in my life, but for now, it's good enough for me to say: "I'm good, and everyone is healthy!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does a cookie = a doughnut/360?!

Dawnyel said...

Sorry, I guess it's an Idahoism. Yes, a cookie DOES = a doughnut or a 360. Yeah, us'ns Idahoans speak Idahoese! Sorry for the confusion!

Anonymous said...

You had freak snow? So did a lot of people, I hear!

Down here in L.A., we had some freak RAIN yesterday. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear that everyrone is healthy and the busy is a good kind of busy.

I hear the snow is headed our way. We had 60's yesterday and tomorrow its supposed to be 20's. I'm hoping it peters out on the way over the mountains. I'm not ready for December! I think I'll leave my calendar on Novermber. Think that will help?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone is healthy and that you guys got hit by the snow too.

nikko said...

I was confused at the cookie, too. Glad to hear that all is well.