Friday, August 31, 2007
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
And now that I look at it, I think the circles under the verticle lines are his tears....LOL
Monday, August 27, 2007
Last month my visiting teacher supervisor called me to get my report. I told her that I hadn't been visiting teaching. Usually, after this admission, the supervisor will encourage me to do better next time, and be done with it. This new supervisor is DIFFERENT!!
After I said that I was a lazy-no-good-bum, she said, "Well, WHAT will the Lord say!?"
Friday, August 24, 2007
I'm just wondering which kind of cereal is the worst for drying and sticking to the bowl, counter, table, floor, sides of sink, bottom of sink, etc., etc.? Fruity Pebbles, Captain Crunch, Cinnamon Life, or another variety? Right now, I am voting Fruity Pebbles but Cinnamon Life is coming in a close second.
One Scrappy Gal said...
I have had nightmares about the scrubbing bubbles getting me in my bathtub for as long as I can remember. I also have nightmares about the Burger King. He's so creepy. Is there anything that creeps you out?
Is Spongebob the best cartoon on TV? (There is a correct answer to this question, btw.)
Why am I no good at Free-for-all Friday? You would think this would be easy, ask anything! But I go all blank. But I like reading it!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
I hadn't realized how desolate Nevada REALLY was. I found myself getting excited when we passed a trailer-house. And rest areas?? Oh, MY GOSH!! We were lucky if we found one that had an outhouse! We actually stopped at one that just had a picnic bench, pavilion, and garbage cans that had the orange fence around them!! But since we were so desperate, we peed behind the garbage cans anyway!! (Don't judge us!!)
We all pulled out our inflatable beds, TRIED to find a piece of floor, and we slept soundly!! I did giggle quite a bit, because my parents were just around the corner from where Steve, Cameron and I were sleeping, and my dad has a bit of a.....um......flatulance problem! It sounded like applause!! *snickering* Okay, so I still have the sense of humor of a 13 year old boy! WHO CARES, it was funny!!
I have no doubt that Michelle and Jeremy will be just fine! My sister cried when we left, but I told her that it's okay. I KNOW they're going to be JUST fine!! It may take a while to adjust, but their neighbors are very nice, and it seemed like a VERY nice town!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Friday, August 17, 2007
Why do people always say "it was in the last place I found it?" Would anyone really keep looking for something AFTER they had found it? Does this not annoy you too?
When is the last time you had an answer to prayer?
Its not friday anymore, but I'm still asking a question! Are you Morning or night person?
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Monday, August 13, 2007
Friday, August 10, 2007
Why am I always bugging the crap out of you with my stupid questions?
Are you ready for the school year to begin?
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Monday, August 06, 2007
Friday, August 03, 2007
If you want to ask me a question -- and anything goes -- here's your chance. You can ask about whatever you wish, no holds barred. I'll either answer honestly, or I'll tell you that I won't answer.
Why did they make a new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie? WHY!!!
If a tree falls in the woods, does it make a noise?
Thursday, August 02, 2007
- My sister and her husband have found a job, and because of that job they're moving FAR FAR away. Like to the middle of nowhere Nevada. Which I think just stinks, like smelly cheese!! I don't see the girl NOW, and she only lives 2 and a half hours away, can you imagine the 10 or so hour drive NOW!? I just hope they survive and perhaps even THRIVE there!
- I bit the bullet, and got my OWN cell phone! Steve's usually had control over the ONE that we DID have, but with our contract being up, we decided that it was time that I got a phone too. I think I may mostly use it to call Steve when I need to talk to him.
- My house smells MARVELOUS again! I had a party, of sorts, for this FAB company who sells wickless candles. I bought their stuff earlier in the year, and found that I loved it, but they didn't last very long. So I had a "basket party," where I took the little tester scents around with me for a while, letting everyone I know smell the stuff....and voila! I earned TONS of free stuff, and now have about 15 different scents....and people who know me and love me asking if I could maybe start selling the stuff myself....And I'm thinking about it!
- One of my many cousins, but one of my favorite cousins, just got married a month ago, she told us that she just found out she's pregnant! I'm just SO happy for her, I can't hardly stand it!
- We took a home-buyer's class, and have decided that in the best interest of ourselves (*hee hee*) we're going to put home-shopping on the back burner until next year. Hopefully by then the market will be flooded with homes that will appeal to both of us!
- It's family reunion season. For us that means spending the moolah, to not really get much. We're supporting the reunion, but usually, we don't win any of the fun auctions, raffles, or bingo games. This year, was different. We spent a total of $17 and won: a box of Otter-type popcicles, a tv plug in game, a little LCD flashlight, and a Nintendo DS with a game and an expansion pack! We feel so lucky!! :D
- And the Harry Potter series is over. I was sad to see it go, but LOVED the final installment. I just wish there was more coming! *sigh*